30 Days free of Charge return policy (conditions as below)
- If you would like a full refund please send back the goods in the original (unsoiled) packaging and unused and we will provide you with a full refund. It needs to be done within 30 days of you receiving the goods for a full refund.
- After the 30 day full refund periods ends we look at each return on a case by case basis and only store credit will be applied after the 30 day period is over.
- We will provide return shipping information (at our cost). You will just need to drop it to any Australia Post shop to be shipped back to Indigo Haus.
Dimensions, Performance Date and Other Descriptive Detail
- As the goods are the subject of continuous evaluation and the production methods subject to change the Seller reserves the right to change without notice the construction, design, dimension, and performance data of the goods.
Australian Consumer Law (ACL), Return, Refund, and Exchange Policy
- Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Our liability is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms. The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Buyer purchases the goods for its inventory to be sold to the retail market and it is not a Consumer as defined in the ACL.
- All implied conditions, warranties, and undertakings other than those prescribed in the ACL which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified are expressly excluded. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, the Seller shall not be under any liability to the Buyer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage), howsoever caused which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the goods or the failure or omission on the part of the Seller to comply with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Seller is under no obligation to replace, repair the goods or compensate the consumer of the Buyer unless provided for in the ACL or within the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- The Buyer shall not remove any conditions of Manufacturer’s Warranty from any packaging and shall not make any representation to any consumer regarding the purpose, performance or durability of the goods which is inconsistent with the Manufacturer’s Warranty without the Sellers express written consent, or which breaches the ACL.
- The Buyer expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Seller is not liable for any advice given by its agents or employees in relation to the suitability for any purpose of goods or materials supplied by the Seller and all such advice relied upon is at the Buyer’s own risk; and that the warranty supplied with the products only applies within the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Where a product is covered under a “parts and labour” warranty, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective part and the installation of that part.
- Where a product is covered under a “parts only” warranty, the warranty covers only the repair or replacement of the defective part and does not include any service work or the removal of defective part(s) or the installation of repaired or replaced part(s).